how does this look to you?

jammy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooooo then 😬 going to now have to check the whole car again myself and see if there is any issues as the car should be sweet now..

There is either something that has now worn between mot 2 weeks ago and now or the drivers right tyre is damaged due to an impact it took on a pot hole in September when they was still on my vectra

Still goig off to the left mate..having to hold the wheel to the rightheir. .more noticeable over 40 mph..it wasn't apparent untill I got on the motorway Friday morning..

FRONT

camber

-1°26 left   -1°29 right

castor

2°50 left      3°50 right

toe

0°04 left      0°04  right

total toe 0°09

steer ahead 0°00

REAR

camber

-2°04 left     -2°03  right

toe

0°10  left     0°10 right

total toe 0°21

thrust angle 0°00 but is grey ???

Yes mate set as a vxr smile.png I will upload the final result when it let's me..

Most time if the subframe is loosened you can get some movement because the bolts holding it arn't a surgical fit.

The frame does move side to side but can't say I have ever got it to move forward or back when I was setting the vectra back to the car.

What way would it need adjusting mate?

Ok mate..I've given it a shove over and almost got it is think..will take it up the motorway Saturday and see what it's like..I'll take it back to the place soon and get a check up on it.it won't get used for a few weeks anyway once it requires more fuel as my pockets are near empty..

Into my 4th week of no work now 😠

Sorry about the work front mate but hang on in there....

Some of the German cars adjust the same way i suggested. It's called an "optimised" adjustment. Normally we jack the front, loosen the cross member then find an area to lever. In the case of the German cars we move the subframe so both wheels have the same value whereas in your case we want the NS to have more camber than the OS.

Yeah it will pick up soon as the tax year starts rolling again.there is work were just not allowed to start yet..we do sainsbury aldI waitress answer m&s stores new and old..our side of contacts for the current 2017 to 2018 are complete so it's a case of sit tight.....I will get my other wheels on next visit to that place..