how does this look to you?

jammy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool mate.pretty sure both are adjustable as the bottom control arm where the spring sits also has them concentric washerror type bolts

Though it always thought that something that was camber adjustable at the rear would be done higher up..they have funky banana arms which is the top arm but I haven't got round to looking ato what fixings they have been it normal nut and bolt or concentric washer type 👀 concentric or essentric which ever they are 😀

I have raised the rear by 15mm which makes it sat at 350 mm hub centre to arch..

A surprising difference in the cars handling and it's behaviour..steering wheel still twithese a lot though

Yeah bits the tyre wear that's bothering me...last thing I need right now is to have to replace all 4 but I do have another set of wheels with good tyres but they are on another car so need to find for axle stands to leave it on so I can brig them with me for George or even drive up on them and save my current ones as they are on the best of the wheels I have

JUstinov new out for a little hack out in the country testing my new headlight bulbs put and tbh I was able to have a good bit of fun in the old boot for a change.

Right some numbers.... Due to the height I've based the numbers on the VXR.

Rear

Camber -2 degrees 7'

Toe +10' each side

Front

Camber -1 degree 5'

Castor: Not adjustable so high is good providing there's no more than 45' difference between them

Toe +5' each side

Nice one mate..I have found a place local hidden away with a hunter machine.I am going to go there in the morning and sus the place out

If they know what they are doing then theyou should be able to meet those targets?

All done..so far so good .the tech took it for a drive and his only comment was that it that it don't like roads with any great camber..

The guy had a cheeky grin when he got back from a test drive 😅 he was surprised how quick the car is 😃

Superb result finally...I assume they set it as a VXR?..... The road camber does make some cars pull, to counter this we stagger the camber which means NSF has a little more and the OSF has a little less.

Yes mate set as a vxr :) I will upload the final result when it let's me..

My camber is

-1°26 left -1°29 right

This was the front camber

Have tech issues regarding getting the picture off my fone :rolleyes: so far so good but not hit a bypass or a motorway yet so our road trip today will soon show what's what..

When I get new tyres I will be coming to wim to get the set up checked and adjusted accordingly :)

Happy easter all