how does this look to you?

jammy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am stuck as to what to do next? I am ringing them today to discuss matters further but I can see me being left with a car that's not usable and best part of 100 quid spent for the privilege :unsure:

How can they get there hunter get machine to read the rear Properly?

They won't work on the car anymore.im being given a refund for the alingment.but now what do I do..adriveto aim will probaly no my tyres? They are only 6 to 7months old;:/

A trip to aim will probably kill my tyres though they was 350 quid just 6 to 7 months ago

Why couldn't they just do the job properly the first time.

I got 1 days wages for last week a d my savi gs is in an account I have to close to get my money out which I really don't want to do either...

My stress level has now gone through the roof.

What's the schedule like at the centre Tony? When would you be able to fit my car in should I find the cash to have it done? If I come to you if be better off having the ride height checked and adjusted if need be so I need a price for the lot please..

Yeah I think I have the night even all round mate I have been naughty and kicked the toe of the rear back in..big improvement all ready but although the 've tra runs a lot of negative camber at the rear it looks way to much 🤔 is the camber adjusted from the bottom arm with the spring sat on it? Urn as for day I will have to see what work is lined up for me..ideally I need it doing asap as we go away next Friday and i really don't want to take the work dog 😁

I know the toe will probably be way out still but it was toe out as far as it would go both sides 😲 so I took it back to the most central position with the eccentric washer a d then took the toe back out on a 45° turn both sides and the difference it had has made all ready is unbelievable, the steering wheel was twitching with every lump or bump the rear wheels hit..the Camber looks awful though..i might go amd put the old wheels back on it to save my tyres untill until I make it to wim