Nissan '12 370z GT Edition

liner33

• 1 month later...

Went to a couple of events over the weekend , firstly a Holden/Vauxhall V8 event , I keep coming back to these cars even though I wasnt impressed by the new one I test drove I had a spin in a 500 hp VXR8 on Saturday and it felt proper quick so thinking its time to change , the 370z is still so difficult to live with , the supercharger makes it quick with little difference is average consumption and its trouble free , cant put my finger on it but its not floating my baot at the moment

Went to Rockingham to the Niss Show on sunday and it was a bit disappointing, hardly any stands or stalls and not many cars on track , wont be going again

Did have a situation like this though coming back from Rockingham when i shocked the hell out of a speeding biker , not truck at the end though just a cheery wave :)

Shame the 370Z isn't quite working for you, could it be that it's just too good at what it does which makes it a bit soulless?

May have discussed this before but have you considered the new Mustang? It's surely quite crude but a stonking V8 and great looks make it an appealing package.

Shame the 370Z isn't quite working for you, could it be that it's just too good at what it does which makes it a bit soulless?

May have discussed this before but have you considered the new Mustang? It's surely quite crude but a stonking V8 and great looks make it an appealing package.

Its made of ticky tacky though , feels really cheap inside

Did you not test drive the GTR, which you were saving up for or is that not happening now?

I just cant get there, much as i'd like to, they are £80k. Thats a hell of a lot of money tied up in a weekend car also , its just doesnt seems worthwhile 

Frightened of the bills with the Masser . The F type is an obvious choice but i want something bigger really , also they are very common around here

Agree on the F Type being quite common now. The running costs on a Maser are not actually that bad if you buy well (an inspection is a must) and use a good indie - if you're interested I can put you in touch with the guy who looks after my car about potential running costs.

They're generally quite reliable and even parts aren't too expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Had some pics taken by a friend of mine today , he did my last car here if you recall, his work is top drawer so cant wait for the finished result

1489270_733490086661320_1389877975_n_zps

So snapped a few pics with my phone (S7) while he was working

14183743_10154445299039664_7867393665467

20160904_104039_zpsvfhiep2b.jpg

20160904_104126_zpsmeisrbjm.jpg

20160904_104131_zpsae1fmc3h.jpg

20160904_104724_zps6sabfaxr.jpg