Nissan '12 370z GT Edition

liner33

So the charger and a remap has unleashed a 50% increase in power? I'm not overly clued up on this kind of thing but that sounds like quite a healthy gain for the setup?

And main thing is that the curve makes it look like it's a really nice powerband instead of just going for peak power figures.

So the charger and a remap has unleashed a 50% increase in power? I'm not overly clued up on this kind of thing but that sounds like quite a healthy gain for the setup?

And main thing is that the curve makes it look like it's a really nice powerband instead of just going for peak power figures.

Yep the Stillen kit adds around 170hp

I dont know , I dont know anything about TDI. I used Horsham Developments for almost 10 years with my Skylines, and Evo before the 350 and 370 , in fact it was Jez here that recommended WIM for geometry when their ramp was down and they were unable to do the Evo for me

It is a sleeper not that the standard car is slow , but he has had a lot of fun with Porsches in the past

Maybe my head is in sleep mode regarding Horsham Developments/ TDI and Phil, twas a while back...... Anyway back on topic i'm very jealous of your new bullet. I thought my Lotus had some kick but this must be a real buzz with bees and knees. 

I'm not complaining :)

Feel better now I've been underneath it 

It had rattling drop links , the previous owner was under the misconception that droplinks like this were/are an upgrade http://www.splparts.com/spl-pro-front-endlinks-370z-g37/

I prefer good pattern ones and change em every year or so , or when they feel sloppy 

The SPL ones are £65 each , i did all four for £59 

Fitted the spacers back on since removing them didnt improve the handling on the old one and the car looks so much better with them on , also fitted my bling undertray 

Ready to rock and roll tomorrow 

Looks awesome :D I've never really cleaned the engine bays before, what do you use?

I used tardis , CIF apc , a steamer and a lot of little brushes that took off most of the protective wax

Afterwards was just interior trim treament, 303 and a little red mist on the plenum and strut brace , took me about 3 hours , had the F1 on in the background so time wasnt wasted

Does need a bit more but will do for now

• Like 1

Now that's a bit more like you........ You should take up detailing as a part time job/ hobby your obviously good at it.

I used to do a few cars for pocket money but couldnt make a living out of it , it can take 2 or 3 days to do some cars and people only want to pay £50

Looks awesome :D I've never really cleaned the engine bays before, what do you use?

I used tardis , CIF apc , a steamer and a lot of little brushes that took off most of the protective wax

Afterwards was just interior trim treament, 303 and a little red mist on the plenum and strut brace , took me about 3 hours , had the F1 on in the background so time wasnt wasted

Does need a bit more but will do for now

Helps having a garage to be able to watch the F1 too! :D

I guess you need abit of patience too for doing all the fiddly parts. I didn't know CIF do an APC, how does it compare to G101 if you've used it? Did the steamer help alot, I don't have one ATM?

Now that's a bit more like you........ You should take up detailing as a part time job/ hobby your obviously good at it.

I used to do a few cars for pocket money but couldnt make a living out of it , it can take 2 or 3 days to do some cars and people only want to pay £50

I had my Lotus done which took a day at £250...... A lot of money indeed but money well spent in my opinion.

The transformation can be dramatic, the interior was so shabby in this one I was looking at replacing it all , goes to show what the right kit and elbow grease can do 

Its a car with 55,000 miles on so far from mint with some less that perfect repairs but looks ok polished up 

I would say more than ok? ..... I admire the pride you take dressing the car and understand the rewarding feeling because i was like that with my Lotus, ok it's not everyone's type of car but to be it was a second wife.