Time for some Pics!

Hello all, well things have been very busy lately, i'm not quite sure where the days seem to go. But i do apologise for being away from the forum for a while.

So here are some long over due pics. Not a writeup but 2 protection details recently carried out. I will however have a nice writeup soon of a stunning metallic black VXR8 Pickup which is having a transformation this w'end.....

DSC01080_zps4a4c8d1d.jpg

DSC01104_zps7325eb2c.jpg

DSC01099_zps36824f97.jpg

DSC01098_zps48e92830.jpg

DSC01097_zpse35615e5.jpg

DSC01091_zps111a1e52.jpg

DSC01087_zps01da174b.jpg

DSC01085_zpsbb854cfa.jpg

DSC01083_zps11158755.jpg

DSC01075_zps917b328f.jpg

Slightly off topic, I know someone who now works for McLaren and I'm desperately trying to persuade him to give me a tour of the new factory, no joy yet as they don't like strangers walking about during F1 season..........off season is fine for me I told him! :D

I've been to McLaren's for a tour. Strange place, very spartan and uber-clean (not surprisingly).

Didn't really get to see any of the guts of the place like the wind tunnel and the part where you can see racing cars being worked on from the public area (foyer I suppose) is never going to be the latest kit.

Most doors and corridors don't have labels so you would never know what might be behind them - very secretive.

Nice array of McLarens in the foyer though and well worth the effort if you can swing a tour.

Prodrive is a lot more hands-on though. You get to see stuff properly close up in the machine shop and elsewhere. Also highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...