Essential tools for your toolbox?

I've hot had any issues with the speed of draining. mine has the secondary plug which you absolutely need. I forgot to remove once and it does cause issues if its not removed.

I think the mx5 capacity its a tad under 4 litres and theres always some caught in the engine. Might be recalling the amount of changes a bit too positively as i do annual changes but i am sure i have had 4 in one tank!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Adam, that's the one I linked to in my post so I'll get that.

I do like the idea of the other one but just abit paranoid the oil will go everywhere with it :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I got my new oil pan, it's huge compared to my other one!! Not used it yet but I think I'll be fine with the pouring spout now :)

I have also bought some interior trim removal tools and used them yesterday for the first time, they make the job so much easier, should've bought them years ago!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-pcs-Car-Door-Body-Trim-Panel-Dash-Center-Console-Plastic-Remover-Tool-Kit-/131503925048

Will this copper hammer be ok for knocking arms off ball joints and tapping TREs out of the holes etc, general suspension and brake jobs or would I need the next one up that's heavier? The surface doesn't seem to be that much larger on the number 2.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thor-Copper-Rawhide-Hammer-Size/dp/B0001P0XZQ

• 1 month later...