Karcher Window Vac

parthiban

I bought one to do the windows of the house inside, seemed quick and practical ......... until the sun shines ........... then you can see marks where the blade has been. Not at the edges but where the centre part of the blade has moved down / across the window.

Sent it back and got a full refund.

Wouldn't want to risk it on a car as you would risk the same problems as a blade and trapping dirt and scratching the paint.

Wouldn't want to risk it on a car as you would risk the same problems as a blade and trapping dirt and scratching the paint.

So it does need a bit of pressure in contact with the surface to actually remove the water?

In that case probably isn't worth it.

That air blower does look good but not sure it's worth me spending that much money given how little I'll use it :lol:

Not used that or any dryer on the car but people do use them.

This seems the popular choice on DW but very expensive!!

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/me...aster-cat5.html

I set my garage up with a plumbed in water filter switchable to the mains supply and a large air compressor with an air ring main to each corner of the building, so after a rinse with filtered water, just blast off with the airline. Works a treat as long as the car's well waxed.