Horror of the week 12/02/11

Tony

Car

Jaguar XF

Position

Offside rear

Complaint recognized

Slight vibration at speed

I'm not sure if this is a horror or not :lol: My gut feeling is the condition of this tyre should not reflect the complaint "slight vibration at speed" because however well developed the Jaguar XF no driver should be able to drive the car unknowingly when the tyre is in this condition.....

post-2-1297540221.jpg

post-2-1297540234.jpg

post-2-1297540246.jpg

post-2-1297540256.jpg

It's clear from the tyres condition it has been driven on flat for some distance and seemingly at speed..... Something not quite right here B)

You think you see everything in HOTW and then you spring something new on us, no words to describe how shocking that is! B)

Was it like that on the car or have you pull the tyre over the front? Is it a runflat? I'm surprised there is no damage to the rim.

The XF has a good sound system when turned up loud :rolleyes: IMHO the driver must be ignorant and stupid. How far did he have to come to you Tony like that?

Not sure..... He drove the car to the Jag dealer complaining of vibration, they called us and we collected the car.

I was told a story by a Merc mechanic who went out to a puncture on a new AMG E class on the A1 , BOTH rear tyres were like that one and both rims were wrecked (AMG ones not cheap)

The car driver then went into a rant about how crap modern Mercedes were

My old boss used to say "You cant educate pork" meaning some people are just so stupid they are little more than meat , kinda sums drivers like this up

Hang on, so this guy had a vibration, assuming he had a look around the car, saw a tyre in pieces, and thought...........hmmm, better take this to the dealer to figure out what's wrong? :o

I can't figure this one out - more importantly how does a guy that stupid afford an XF :D

Can only assume he didn't have a look around the car :nowink: