The joy of Geometry

Tony

post-2-1237060187.jpg

post-2-1237060203.jpg

post-2-1237060222.jpg

post-2-1237060239.jpg

This owner is unable to come to the Ferrari meet next week but decided to come in for a set of tyres anyway.... We all loved the car, in fact he insisted my partner took it out for a drive :huh: .... How trusting is that from someone you never met before!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't drive something like that. I'd be far too nervous. When I do car shows I have a rule of never touching the cars. Imagine damaging someone's pride and joy, especially something rare or expensive ? :huh:

Looks like you guys had some nice weather today BTW.

Down to earth owners know at the end of the day it is just a car, we're all insured so what the hay..... I had one highly modded Fairlady owner who wanted me to rag his car up Amersham hill just so he could hear what it sounds like :huh: .... needless to say i did and it sounded great from my prospective.

Oh go on then if i have to test drive your nice new ferrari ..... :o :lol:

Hopfully we should have 20 or 30 next Sunday :o

:o hopefully i will be there next sunday cant wait to see them all in the flesh....cant believe it has come around so quickly only seemed like the other day you was talking about it...

What time is the kick off..? :whistle:

Dont forget it`s mothering sunday......

Oh go on then if i have to test drive your nice new ferrari ..... :lol: :o

:o hopefully i will be there next sunday cant wait to see them all in the flesh....cant believe it has come around so quickly only seemed like the other day you was talking about it...

10 till 1pm..... I should have a heads up on actual numbers early next week...... mothering Sunday doesn't apply to me anymore :o

Oh go on then if i have to test drive your nice new ferrari ..... :o :o

10 till 1pm..... I should have a heads up on actual numbers early next week...... mothering Sunday doesn't apply to me anymore :lol:

:o i can do the ferrari meet and keep the other half happy... :D

im sure your mum will still be in your thought`s on sunday matey...im sure she will be happy with that looking down on you.... :)

• 3 weeks later...

F355 GTS

post-2-1239133009.jpg

post-2-1239133025.jpg

post-2-1239133039.jpg

Surprisingly this is the first (totally shim) car i have calibrated where every angle needed correcting.... There was nothing suspicious about the car, just the tolerances are very small and it had never been calibrated.

• 2 weeks later...