The joy of Geometry

Tony

Nice to know that my MX5 will be gracing the same equipment that all this exotica has been on !!

Looking forward to my road trip on Saturday (prob around 500 miles on Saturday!)

:D

The old equipment has hugged a few million pounds worth of exotica over the last year...... In particular the 5's :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do, well did.... i think their getting used to it now.

Until the club meet/group buys during the week happen :D

Well yes... mind you the RX7 meet i canceled because they couldn't get enough numbers, probably just as well since i unlocked the 16th today and by the end of the day it was fully booked.

Assuimg no headaches how many geos do you normally do in a day Tony ?

Yes they do, well did.... i think their getting used to it now.

Until the club meet/group buys during the week happen :D

Well yes... mind you the RX7 meet i canceled because they couldn't get enough numbers, probably just as well since i unlocked the 16th today and by the end of the day it was fully booked.

Assuimg no headaches how many geos do you normally do in a day Tony ?

Full calibrations like Lexus/Mazda up to eight, if a Lotus or Merc was booked i would drop that to six.

Finally a Ford!! B)

What suspension mods does it have?

Very little..... cusco bracing/ Eibach suspension that's it :lmaosmiley:

Doesn't seem alot for a race car.

meh, Ford. Sorry ER!

I ain't a big fan of the focus anyway and I doubt we will see a mondeo in this thread!!

Finally a Ford!! ;)

Very little..... cusco bracing/ Eibach suspension that's it B)

meh, Ford. Sorry ER!

I ain't a big fan of the focus anyway and I doubt we will see a mondeo in this thread!!

I'll keep looking for you mate..... there's bound to be a fast one out there somewhere :lmaosmiley:

Finally a Ford!! :)

meh, Ford. Sorry ER!

I'll keep looking for you mate..... there's bound to be a fast one out there somewhere :lmaosmiley:

Dannys (zetecdan) mondeo must be kicking out quite abit of bhp...it's a 2.0 with a supercharger and one of the guys who was at the MEG day is building a V8 MK1 ;)

Finally a Ford!! :)

meh, Ford. Sorry ER!

Dannys (zetecdan) mondeo must be kicking out quite abit of bhp...it's a 2.0 with a supercharger and one of the guys who was at the MEG day is building a V8 MK1 ;)

I sit corrected..... :)

No mention but then each feature car had about 3 or 4 paragraphs of engine blurb and (literally) one or two sentences about chassis so no big surprise. Don't think i'll be getting Banzai again any time soon. B)

Taking steps is the precursor to running B)

I reckon that's the guy who owns the other blue ferrari, number plates are similar?

Indeed, this is one of his "several" Ferrari's..... all have works or F1 or whatever engines in them, he will be at wim on the Ferrari day.

I reckon that's the guy who owns the other blue ferrari, number plates are similar?

Indeed, this is one of his "several" Ferrari's..... all have works or F1 or whatever engines in them, he will be at wim on the Ferrari day.

Several! Lucky guy :unsure:

Several! Lucky guy :unsure:

Just the tip mate.... it must be nice but i can assure you this wasn't a silver spoon moment so fair play.