The joy of Geometry

Tony

I came at the wrong time, all I saw was an X5!! :D

Indeed you did :D

Next time I'll come towards the end of the day as it looks like you were shutting up when the drifty was there...I'll bring the afterwork beverage as well :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All wim track cars are calibrated at the end of the day so that any complications don't knock onto the domestic bookings.... As for the bevy that's my fault.... I told the guys if we have a good day and work well i'll buy them some beers for after work..... Well a year later i'm still doing it.

All wim track cars are calibrated at the end of the day so that any complications don't knock onto the domestic bookings.... As for the bevy that's my fault.... I told the guys if we have a good day and work well i'll buy them some beers for after work..... Well a year later i'm still doing it.

That's why I always miss them then, apart from Julian's that I saw the other week. I think the after work beer thing is a good idea, gives you 15 minutes to wind down before going home :lol:

We actually start to shut down at 5.30 although officially we're open till 6pm, this way the boys can have a beer and a chat about the days work an a heads up on the next day. Only down side in this is it costs "ME" £6 a day to water then :lol:

Love this thread, it's so aspirational in nature, looking forward to the day I own something worthy enough to be featured on here :lol:

We actually start to shut down at 5.30 although officially we're open till 6pm, this way the boys can have a beer and a chat about the days work an a heads up on the next day. Only down side in this is it costs "ME" £6 a day to water then ;)

Happy staff means more money for you so win win I say :D

We actually start to shut down at 5.30 although officially we're open till 6pm, this way the boys can have a beer and a chat about the days work an a heads up on the next day. Only down side in this is it costs "ME" £6 a day to water then :lol:

I thought you take it in turns to get them in? Maybe it's time to visit the cash and carry and bulk buy!! ;)

DeLorean_01.jpg

Is that NickT's?

A chap I know has just had his inherited Delorean put back on the road in Vegas. Hadn't been moved in years so needed a lot of rubber bits replaced, but by all accounts its now a very good example (if there is such a thing...)

pmsl, bet you never cleaned that for ages! :thumbsup_anim:

That bonnet wasn't cleaned for a long time :rolleyes:

Let's just say the other side of the bonnet had the same print from another lady at the same time ! :D

Not sure if I can put the real pic on showing 2 lovely ladies over a car ......... :D