There's no excuses, check your tyres

Rich

It really doesn't take a minute to start the engine and put the wheels on full lock to check for uneven wear. These are inexcusable, just laziness and ignorance :lol: :whistle:

tyre_01.jpg

tyre_02.jpg

tyre_03.jpg

they are disgraceful

if maybe inner tyre wear had occured very suddenly, there would be a slight excuse, but where the tyre is bald across the whole width is so blooming obvious :whistle:

if there was more inspections and roadside checks perhaps these drivers would check occasionally, they are not only risking their lives but that of others

The top 2 photos are the same tyre...it's a runflat but had worn down so much there was a hole, not to mention the wire being exposed! :lol:

Like you say it's not just their lives they're dicing with but others as well :whistle:

The one with the wire hanging out is from a BMW.

how does than not supprise me :lol:

Nore me, i see it so often i forget to be shocked.

Do BMW drivers think tyres last forever then or they don't feel the need to check them! :rolleyes:

The one with the wire hanging out is from a BMW.

how does than not supprise me :)

Nore me, i see it so often i forget to be shocked.

Do BMW drivers think tyres last forever then or they don't feel the need to check them! :lol:

i think its the fact that 90% of them think the world revolves around their ego. they fail to check oil, tyres and general 'normal' things on a car before driving because either: their car should tell them its ready for new bits or the dealership told them so