This mornings walk...

Surprisingly I actually enjoy walking once I get out there, it's just finding the motivation to get up and go! :rolleyes:

Took the dogs around the common for an hour so took a few snaps with the phone. You wouldn't believe all of this countryside is less than 1/2 a mile from the M25, hence the best of both worlds. Peace and quite here but only 20 minutes to Central London.

Can't decide what I prefer though, when I lived in Essex near the sea or all the greenery here :whistle:

chorleywood_common_01.jpg

chorleywood_common_03.jpg

chorleywood_common_05.jpg

chorleywood_common_07.jpg

chorleywood_common_09.jpg

chorleywood_common_10.jpg

chorleywood_common_16.jpg

chorleywood_common_18.jpg

chorleywood_common_19.jpg

makin me feal cold just lookin at those pics :( lol

Was nice and sunny though mate :D

Nice walk, I recognise a few of those spots.

I thought you might :)

Wish I had a spare few million to buy one of the posh houses around there! :lol:

Looks a bloody sight warmer than when i walked the muts this morning...... Nice veiw though mate i'll give you that.

I was sweating my :lol: off after walking for an hour so was warm enough!! :(

makin me feal cold just lookin at those pics :( lol

Was nice and sunny though mate :)

I thought you might :)

Wish I had a spare few million to buy one of the posh houses around there! :lol:

was blazin sun here too :D dont mean its warm though :D

QUOTE (SMARTLY @ Mar 4 2010, 06:51 PM) *

I thought you might smile.gif

I did a bit of courting round there :)

You randy rascal! :( :lol:

Got up nice and early today and went for a walk around the middle lake in this photo...I'm knackered!! :smile_anim:

It's a shame my dogs don't behave off the leads otherwise I would've taken me camera and got a few snaps.

bury_lake.jpg

• 1 month later...

Went for my walk around the common again this morning and it reminded me about this thread. Thought I was put a couple of photos up from when we were away last week and I walked the dogs along/near the beach. Lovely views, great weather and very peaceful :D

sea_01.jpg

sea_02.jpg

sea_03.jpg

sea_04.jpg

sea_05.jpg

Good pics Rich that last one looks like the edge of chorleywood common..?..i must admit i miss taking my nans dog for a walk around the fields in belsize (sarratt) all up through penmans green then to the pub (the 2 brewers) in chipperfield.. :D

Good pics Rich that last one looks like the edge of chorleywood common..?..i must admit i miss taking my nans dog for a walk around the fields in belsize (sarratt) all up through penmans green then to the pub (the 2 brewers) in chipperfield.. :D

All of the photos in the first post are Chorleywood Common :D The last photo is not far from the Tube station.

I'm going to the 2 brewers next week I think for a family meal.

Looks very remote, i could do with something like that for a year or two.

I took those photos at 5pm so everyone would've gone back then, it's looks nice but was very chilly on the beach!! I could walk for miles but one of the dogs couldn't cope with that, they've had enough after half an hour! :D

Good pics Rich that last one looks like the edge of chorleywood common..?..i must admit i miss taking my nans dog for a walk around the fields in belsize (sarratt) all up through penmans green then to the pub (the 2 brewers) in chipperfield.. :o

All of the photos in the first post are Chorleywood Common :lol: The last photo is not far from the Tube station.

I had a pub lunch up there saturday with the misses...food was great...so to was the weather. :D

Good pics Rich that last one looks like the edge of chorleywood common..?..i must admit i miss taking my nans dog for a walk around the fields in belsize (sarratt) all up through penmans green then to the pub (the 2 brewers) in chipperfield.. :lol:

All of the photos in the first post are Chorleywood Common :) The last photo is not far from the Tube station.

I had a pub lunch up there saturday with the misses...food was great...so to was the weather. :D

Cool, I will have to try it out one day as we're not going there now! Been decided we're going to the Toby Carvery instead :o

Good pics Rich that last one looks like the edge of chorleywood common..?..i must admit i miss taking my nans dog for a walk around the fields in belsize (sarratt) all up through penmans green then to the pub (the 2 brewers) in chipperfield.. :)

All of the photos in the first post are Chorleywood Common :) The last photo is not far from the Tube station.

Cool, I will have to try it out one day as we're not going there now! Been decided we're going to the Toby Carvery instead :lol:

:lol: What you like...

Is that the Toby up the A41 in Aldenham/Bushey.? every time ive been there the food was good BUT they have almost ran out of meat at 7pm in the evening.....whats that all about.!!! :o ;)

;) What you like...

Is that the Toby up the A41 in Aldenham/Bushey.? every time ive been there the food was good BUT they have almost ran out of meat at 7pm in the evening.....whats that all about.!!! :) :D

Wasn't my decision, it's the missus brothers birthday and he wants to go there now, 3rd time it's been changed! :lol:

Yeah it's on the A41, just past the Ramada hotel I think?