My project Skyline

aztecbandit1

Cheers guys, yeh i really didn't want to sell the Skyline but had to be done :lol: :lol:

Not a bad little motor though the Celica, just very slow and still got to give it a good polish yet :D but not bad for �1500 :D

@Tony if you want me to pop down and give the Lotus a bit of a clean give me a shout mate, as long as there is plenty of coffee i'd quite enjoy it :D

Definitely take you up on that mate....... Oh detailing guru :D

Fine, bin me off then! :D Maybe it could be a joint detail :)

As said on OJC, the new motor was a bargain and looks great :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Nissan peep it's a shame to see the end of the R33 but I quite like these Celicas, especially now they're getting on a bit and coming down in price.

Cheers guys, yeh i really didn't want to sell the Skyline but had to be done ;) :D

Not a bad little motor though the Celica, just very slow and still got to give it a good polish yet :blink: but not bad for �1500 :lol:

@Tony if you want me to pop down and give the Lotus a bit of a clean give me a shout mate, as long as there is plenty of coffee i'd quite enjoy it :D

My bluey could use a clean.... :lol:

Think me and ER need to do a detailing day :D

The Celica was very cheap compared to a few i've seen, was originally after a Starlet GT or another IS200 but this came up at the right price and condition, its got full service history and had very little use in the last 6 years looking at the old MOT's i had with the car,

Going to give it a really good clean this week so i can bring out the colour and make it look like glass, the i'll do the engine bay and get it looking very clean again B)

Hopefully having a new clutch fitted to it this week too, can feel a bit of slip now and again so ordered a new kit for £58 so it should drive very well when done, quite surprised at how well it handles as standard, but think it could do with a tweak to sharpen it up a little, so will be popping down to the guys at WIM asap to get it checked out B)