Nissan Skyline imports

That's cheap ain't it for a skyline, I thought they were more than that?

I do prefer the old shape though, I think it's more unique but I still wouldn't say no to that! :D

It all depends on the "variant" of the GTR you want.... you have loads...The ones that cost alot of money are the R33 GTR-Vspec,about £20,000 £25,000 or the R34 GTR Vspec or Mspec 2 nur...etc.. some still demand £35,000 £40,000 + :o

Have alook at this one....

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/110602-sale-my-...m-spec-nur.html

Thats one is just stunning IMHO... :wub:

That's a Q35 Skyline, it was a clean sheet design seperate to the 4x4, twin-turbo R32-R35. It's more of a larger Z33/350z. Still, nice car though I don't see why it would be any better than the Z-Car ?

Presume the usual import issues apply ie; doubtful service history, look for SVA compliance, will need undersealing, make sure everything works. Usual stuff.

I actually had a silver R32 GTR behind me heading home from work earlier today.

I do prefer the old shape though, I think it's more unique but I still wouldn't say no to that! :D

It all depends on the "variant" of the GTR you want.... you have loads...The ones that cost alot of money are the R33 GTR-Vspec,about £20,000 £25,000 or the R34 GTR Vspec or Mspec 2 nur...etc.. some still demand £35,000 £40,000 + :o

blimey, that 700hp 2002 GTR for sale is outrageous! 700bhp, outrageous power. Im just starting to look at them and Im not really sure which one I want. I guess I need to drive a few before making my mind up. Dont think I could stretch to anything like an R33 GTR or R34 as they are silly money. Seems to be a lot of imports in good condition for good money though. I will watch the GTR forums to learn more.

anyone on here that drives one??

It all depends on the "variant" of the GTR you want.... you have loads...The ones that cost alot of money are the R33 GTR-Vspec,about £20,000 £25,000 or the R34 GTR Vspec or Mspec 2 nur...etc.. some still demand £35,000 £40,000 + :D

That's true, I didn't really look at what spec it was, I still would've thought an 03 plate would go for more...or are they not selling well due to the credit crunch?

The one in that link is awesome mate :o

Go for a R33 GTS-T Eddie...ok they are not quite a GTR but still very quick ( Tubo`d ) and got enough boot space etc and will be a bit cheaper on the insurance... :wub: or you are still looking at at least £20,000 for a good R33 GTR...

Have a look on Pistonheads they have a few nice ones on there at the moment.....

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?...amp;o=p&pc=

Go for a R33 GTS-T Eddie...ok they are not quite a GTR but still very quick ( Tubo`d ) and got enough boot space etc and will be a bit cheaper on the insurance... :wub: or you are still looking at at least �20,000 for a good R33 GTR...

Have a look on Pistonheads they have a few nice ones on there at the moment.....

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?...amp;o=p&pc=

I think im in love......

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/690518.htm :o

I brought one a couple of weeks ago :P And love it so far, mines the R33 GTS-T and love the sound and the power of it :lol:

My lex went up in flames so needed a new project :lol:

Couple of pic's of my new toy,

DSCF3890_edited.jpg

DSCF3899_edited.jpg

I modified the rear Skyline panel so it now lights up at night :-)

rearlightpic.jpg

DSCF3823_edited.jpg

DSCF3900_edited.jpg

DSCF3820_edited.jpg

will have to pop it down to WIM so it can earn its decal :D

I brought one a couple of weeks ago :D And love it so far, mines the R33 GTS-T and love the sound and the power of it :lol:

My lex went up in flames so needed a new project :D

Couple of pic's of my new toy,

DSCF3890_edited.jpg

DSCF3899_edited.jpg

I modified the rear Skyline panel so it now lights up at night :-)

rearlightpic.jpg

DSCF3823_edited.jpg

DSCF3900_edited.jpg

DSCF3820_edited.jpg

will have to pop it down to WIM so it can earn its decal :D

Thats fooking georgeous Aztecbandit... :P :lol: ive never been given a spin in one...be great if you could let me know when you are heading to WIM i would love to pop down and see her in the flesh..... :D

Now that's the kinda skyline I want, that is one gorgeous motor matey :D :)

I really want to own a Skyline but i would have to sell an arm and a leg to insure one... :D

Have you had a quote for one Daz? The cars are quite cheap now compared to what they used to be but as you say insurance would be a killer and maintenance! :)

Cheers guys, its quite a handfull i must say compared to an sc'd is200 :o wanted one for years so though sod it get one while i can :D,

Daz, will give you a shout when i do mate and take you for a blast B)

B) cant wait for that ..cheers matey.... :o