Women Drivers are crazy !

djwozza

I've had a picture a while, but lost it, now luckily found it again. I had to share it with you.

I take the time back about 18 months. I was in a garage in Croydon/Thornton Heath talking to the mechanic,

& all of a sudden this horrendous banging/clattering noise was heard getting louder & louder.

This Ford fiesta came into view and a young woman (aged approx 22-25) got out.

She came over to where the shocked two of us were standing and said

"Oh no look at that, I only thought I had 1 puncture, not two. "

FlatTyre.jpg

She explained she was on her way to a friend who lived locally (to the garage). On route driving through Brixton she felt she had

something wrong (maybe a puncure) but decided she couldn't change it herself, so carried on driving (without stopping to check)

thinking it would be ok till she arrived at her friends, where they would change the wheel. Her thoughts were it was making quite a racket,

but it was only another 4-5 miles, so what the heck.

What started as a probably repairable front puncture, got worse as the tyre completely deflated, deformed, & then completely shredded itself.

Then by the looks of things the front wheel & tyre damage caused the rear to puncture, and start to destroy itself also as the woman

ploughed headlong on on her journey :party:

What worries me is she thought her actions were correct & normal :o

Then after surveying the damage to the car closely she then added...

(oh you are sooooooo gonna love this)

"Can you fit me two new tyres ?"

:) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

LoL

Seen something like this many years ago now, she was driving over the woodhead pass in a 2cv, she drove passed us and the noise was something else, she drove to fast round the very next bend, and into the wall, she didn't live to drive another day, and not a sight i want to see ever again.

Luckily there were no injuries here (except the road surface or possibly more punctures to other cars caused by the debris).

I'm very glad she didn't have to perform an emergency stop.

Thats brutal ... :)

I know a woman that drove 10 miles home after the oil light came on .... She said "it did that sometimes but used to go off again" ...well she made it home but the engine was toast... what makes it worse is her Dad is a mechanic.... obviously she never took an interest in cars :party:

Thats brutal ... :lol:

I know a woman that drove 10 miles home after the oil light came on .... She said "it did that sometimes but used to go off again" ...well she made it home but the engine was toast... what makes it worse is her Dad is a mechanic.... obviously she never took an interest in cars :party:

i had a quite sensible bloke working for me, he brought a van back and asked what the red light with the oil can means when it lights up, said its been up for a few days ! :)

the van sounded like a bag of nails, luckily with a few litres of oil put in it, its still surviving today, good old toyota diesels