Scorps.....your wheels

Tony

Big thanx to Pete (scorps) for the gorgeous wheels absolutly superb finish..............but got big time trouble.. :D ....the misses doesnt like them B) says that they look to gangster on my car... :huh: .......so unless i can convince her otherwise could well be up for sale. :huh: Women.!!! B)

And pete kindly hangged around for me at WIM for me to turn up after work.. :)

Big thanx to Pete (scorps) for the gorgeous wheels absolutly superb finish..............but got big time trouble.. :) ....the misses doesnt like them B) says that they look to gangster on my car... :huh: .......so unless i can convince her otherwise could well be up for sale. :D Women.!!! :huh:

"WHAT!!" ...... Us blokes can't win..... Silver is "average"... Chrome is "bling" and now graphite is "gangster".

I have a set of orange/ yellow rims available with a hint of blue...... I think these are called>

"Poof"

But the ladies love them B)

Very nice rim's :huh: dont listen to the missis B)

is there any pic's of them on your,on the forum yet ?

There are pics at the begining of this thread jammy but dont think they are on LOC yet..not even been on my car yet.!!....Women are a pain in the arsenal.! had the silent treatment for a few hours earlier.. :huh:

No not already :huh: .............When did men listen to women..what do they know about cars and how they should look :huh:

Dont get me started Pete already had the 2pence worth and the silent treatment..... B) she can stick her ring up the rear end. B)

Big thanx to Pete (scorps) for the gorgeous wheels absolutly superb finish..............but got big time trouble.. :) ....the misses doesnt like them B) says that they look to gangster on my car... :D .......so unless i can convince her otherwise could well be up for sale. :) Women.!!! :huh:

"WHAT!!" ...... Us blokes can't win..... Silver is "average"... Chrome is "bling" and now graphite is "gangster".

I have a set of orange/ yellow rims available with a hint of blue...... I think these are called>

Yeah ...i know.!! and have the car with pink ribbons on the front back and sides....oh and dont forget the pink fluffy dice and steering wheel cover...its so me.!!!!!! :D :huh:

"Poof"

But the ladies love them B)

Mate take her out for a nice meal give her some money to go shopping, she'll be fine....works for me B)

Already done the meal thing last nite...and its our anniversery soon and she hinted about a nice sparkler for her hand.....yeah dont hold ya breath love. :huh:

Mate take her out for a nice meal give her some money to go shopping, she'll be fine....works for me B)

Already done the meal thing last nite...and its our anniversery soon and she hinted about a nice sparkler for her hand.....yeah dont hold ya breath love. :huh:

Tell her she can buy your old wheels cheap..... 10 maybe 15% discount, because you know her (mates rates) :huh:

All i can say is that the finish on the ones i got from Pete (Scorps) was superb.. :o ..nuff said really..you can see the finish of them on page 1... :)

But as i said these could be back up for sale. ... :) :) :o

Get around these rims don't they ;) .......

Oi...there brand new on there 2nd ownership :)

Leave it pete dont go there... :) ;)

In 3 weeks :huh: