Scorps.....your wheels

Tony

Does anyone know what car these will fit or are they Lexus specific?...guess i need size/offset and pcd (whatever that is)..lol

If there is a member here who is a Gold member on LOC who wouldn't mind doing me a great favour (beers to follow on WIM day) could you put these wheels on sale for me....not yet as i'll take some more pics first. :D

Cheers

Me like those.....!

Note to self....I must stop looking at Scorps Avitar.......

100 times now...

I must stop looking at Scorps Avitar

Na sod that :lol: :D

Mmmm they are nice are they the ones you said about Tony at the WIM meet last sunday?...p.s if Scorps is about could you PM me and let me know how much you want for them..thanx :D

Yes mate if you could leave them there im only round the corner from WIM...that would be really good to see in the flesh :D if thats ok?

They are superb mate.... Perfectly smooth and not a spec of dust in the powder coat.

Yes mate if you could leave them there im only round the corner from WIM...that would be really good to see in the flesh :D if thats ok?

They are superb mate.... Perfectly smooth and not a spec of dust in the powder coat.

May well be another purchase. :)

:) posted 4 times !!!!!! must keep of the magners. :D

"Four times"..... I deleted the other three........ Forget keeping off the magners, get back on them, i think your fingers are 6.8 magnitude on the "tremble scale"

Only joking...

post-2-1212265297.jpg

:) posted 4 times !!!!!! must keep of the magners. :D

"Four times"..... I deleted the other three........ Forget keeping off the magners, get back on them, i think your fingers are 6.8 magnitude on the "tremble scale"

:D :) :) I think ive just wet myself...

Only joking...

post-2-1212265297.jpg