467HP All-New 2016 Lexus GS F.....

Tony

Could the reason be emission related?

Emissions would be the reason to go turbo. Lexus have instead gone down the incredibly complicated route of combining otto and atkinson cycles (whatever they are) to increase efficiency but keep the engine normally aspirated.

The 220 and 250 got it right, not so sure about the ISF but even so i doubt i would see many.

The IS-F geometry is as good as the IS250, no uneven wear with the Lexus settings.

I got invited by lexus Stockport, each uk lexus dealer got the chance to take up to 3 customers and one member of staff, to test drive the new RC-F in spain :D 

Lexus Europe footing the bill, private jet and 5* hotel for 2 days :D 

We got to take the car around the track for 30mins with private instructor. IS-F drifting was also part of the track day.

Car was fantastic :D the sound alone  :D my old Audi S4 never sounded like the RC-F  :blink: 

it was the 1st time lexus have ever done anything like this with customers   

Wow that sounds awesome, must have been a brilliant trip!

Odd sales approach though being so limited, imho would make a lot more business sense to invite much bigger numbers and do it somewhere like Silverstone - getting bums on seats would generate many more sales. Plus Lexus needs to shake the all hybrid image in the UK, except the F models I've totally lost interest in the brand.

Well done for getting on it though!