Full Sat-Nav

Bluetooth Handsfree

Apple CarPlay

DAB

DVD, CD,

Mp3 CD, DivX

SD Card

USB

HDMI input etc the spec list is enormous. The unit has now been superseded by the F-70DAB but I doubt there are many differences & of course the F-60DAB is now around £200 cheaper than I paid for it this time last summer

• Like 1

Pioneer F60-DAB

7" Touchscreen

Full Sat-Nav

Bluetooth Handsfree

Apple CarPlay

DAB

DVD, CD,

Mp3 CD, DivX

SD Card

USB

HDMI input etc the spec list is enormous. The unit has now been superseded by the F-70DAB but I doubt there are many differences & of course the F-60DAB is now around £200 cheaper than I paid for it this time last summer

Thanks! Nice bit of kit that!

Pioneer F60-DAB

7" Touchscreen

Full Sat-Nav

Bluetooth Handsfree

Apple CarPlay

DAB

DVD, CD,

Mp3 CD, DivX

SD Card

USB

Eddie you should hear the bloody thing...... Crystal clear at all volumes and a real test of your pain threshold. I think i made it to volume level 4. 

• Like 1

Pioneer F60-DAB

7" Touchscreen

Full Sat-Nav

Bluetooth Handsfree

Apple CarPlay

DAB

DVD, CD,

Mp3 CD, DivX

SD Card

USB

Eddie you should hear the bloody thing...... Crystal clear at all volumes and a real test of your pain threshold. I think i made it to volume level 4. 

Would like to at some point!

OMG I think I'm obsessed, I just bought another amplifier & it's a beast.... I did get a bargain tho, it was originally for a good price but I resisted temptation, but then I got an email from eBay this morning offering me a 20% discount. Now bearing in mind it will replace an existing amplifier that I will sell for around £110-£130 (that I have owned for about 8 years), it will eventually only cost me £30-40 to have upgraded after my 20% is added in (£38). It will power literally ANY speaker upgrades I make to the front soundstage, plus it will give me visual symmetry in my amp rack as both amplifiers will be exactly the same size.....

JL Audio 450/4v2

image_9.jpg

image_10.jpg

Instead of just over £200 (secondhand) I got £38 off, and will sell the amp it replaces for £120 or so. £40 or so to upgrade?

Yep it probably sounds like I'm trying to justify the extra outlay (I am), & the fact I will most likely be going for more speakers in the front soundstage as this amp is 150w R.M.S 4ohm all the way down to a 1ohm load, so I can run pretty much as many speakers in the front as I want.....

The amp on the right is being replaced with one the same dimensions as the one on the left, which will be moved slightly towards the left so the symmetry is perfect.

25SubwooferLit.jpg

My only real problem (other than a cash shortfall) is my ears being ridiculously hyper critical, with the desire of wanting to it to be absolutely perfect. The Stealth look will still be my aim, but custom door builds look like they will be the order of the day, with another set of JL Audio C3-650's getting slotted in, and that means I will still have 1x 150w R.M.S to play with, which could power a small subwoofer in the front passenger footwell......

OMG I think I really am obsessed :/

This was too good a bargain to miss tbh Tony, I actually tried to buy one of these last summer, way before my install was completed. I asked the eBay seller to test it before dispatch, & although it had been in a box on his wardrobe for about a year having been in a previous car, once he was reminded how good it sounded, he decided to refund my money rather than sell it. he didn't even have a car to put it in, but was keeping it just in case he did one day in the future. That was at £230.

I have seen the odd one come up every now & again, but Christmas, & then the install being finished stopped me from bidding, plus they all went for over £230.

This one came up on eBay a few weeks back from someone that had one before on eBay, turns out the guy he sold it to got into financial trouble so sold it back to him for much less as he needed the cash in a hurry, so it was already at a good price of just £200 plus £12 P+P. With a a week or so of watching it went unsold, then apeared again at the weekend now down to £190 plus £12 P+P. I was really tempted then, but was still trying to avaoid the temptation, but when I awoke this morning with the 20% off eBay promo email, it was too good a bargain to say no too.

£164 including the £12 P+P

post-819-0-91275000-1434361363.jpg

You have to feed your passion and at that price it's got to be fed....... Anyway i'm in competition with you now and have secretly ICE'd up the Vectra........ What do you think

post-2-0-69881900-1434362274.jpg

Not sure i've got the stealth quite right :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...