Sitting down on the job!

• 2 months later...

Brilliant!

I will try and update this thread with my own pictures soon of the new house.

In total there were 8 pictures of the house on right move and non of them really did any justic for the house.

On the flip side i have seen some house adverts with amazing pictures, but its been a total dive when we looked around

Brilliant!

I will try and update this thread with my own pictures soon of the new house.

In total there were 8 pictures of the house on right move and non of them really did any justic for the house.

On the flip side i have seen some house adverts with amazing pictures, but its been a total dive when we looked around

Some agents send photos in as HDRs, which gives a really crap impression, they're fine for some subjects but not selling houses. Really the photo should be as accurate as possible.

I think I have been sent the best one yet today, it is terrible! Needless to say I didn't use it!!!

crap photo.jpg

God knows what they used to take it! I'm suspecting they've tried to alter it with software though and made a hash of it. After sending them a proof of the advert they complained I didn't use their new photo! Shocking!

Do you think they have photoshopped it and moved the front door to the side?

It's a ground floor flat, the side door must be for the 1st floor flat. Considering it's £295 per week you'd think they would try and present it a bit better!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...