Koreas got talent

i think we sometimes forget just how lonely the world can be for others. That Korean guy has such a touching story.

and that american girl is just strange, i watched it on the weekend and was dumbfounded. It seemed un-natural like a cat talking. it all just seemed out of place and amazing :lol:

and that american girl is just strange, i watched it on the weekend and was dumbfounded. It seemed un-natural like a cat talking. it all just seemed out of place and amazing :lol:

It is a strange song to ask a young girl to sing. It's Calaf's aria from Turandot and I have never heard it sung other than by a tenor. It's a passionate song in which Calaf speaks of waking the cold and sleeping princess Turandot with his ardent kisses.

The last line is appropriate however. Turandot sets puzzles for her suitors and if they fail they are killed. The last line refers to Calaf's winning her hand and says "I shall win; I shall win; I shall win". I suppose that was thought to be right for the competition, just as it was when Pavarotti's version was used for the World Cup.

Amazing story :o

and that american girl is just strange, i watched it on the weekend and was dumbfounded. It seemed un-natural like a cat talking. it all just seemed out of place and amazing :D

And I totally get what you mean, the sound coming out did not match the person at all - she has an incredible voice. Having said that you often see American kids on these shows that have spectacular voices and I just have no idea how they get them at such a young age - do they start singing when they're 2 or 3? :lol:

The girl was truly amazing, does anyone know what she was singing though :o

On a lighter note ( no pun intended ) did anyone see Essex boys got talent?.... The 18yld hoodie Corsa driver who actually paid for his fuel was outstanding :lol: