must see video.

Too much effort...just replace the spray gun with an air gun then i'd be happy.......friggin hate cats with a passion!!

I'll tell you why one day :)

Bloody cats and foxes were peeing and crapping on our front and rear gardens so I bought a few of these http://www.thebigcheesecatrepeller.com/

Does just what it says on the tin. I watched the one black and white bruiser of a cat saunter around the corner of the garage and into the range of one of the units to then do a back flip and return a damn sight faster than his approach.

They don't even attempt to get on the property any more, so no more cat or fox crap :lol:

They normally operate on AA batteries which last a month or two depending of course on how many times they are triggered, but I purchased the optional mains adapters as the postman. milkman and the family set them off. Fortunately the sound is outside the audible range of humans.

Too much effort...just replace the spray gun with an air gun then i'd be happy.......friggin hate cats with a passion!!

I'll tell you why one day :)

Bloody cats and foxes were peeing and crapping on our front and rear gardens so I bought a few of these http://www.thebigcheesecatrepeller.com/

Does just what it says on the tin. I watched the one black and white bruiser of a cat saunter around the corner of the garage and into the range of one of the units to then do a back flip and return a damn sight faster than his approach.

They don't even attempt to get on the property any more, so no more cat or fox crap :lol:

They normally operate on AA batteries which last a month or two depending of course on how many times they are triggered, but I purchased the optional mains adapters as the postman. milkman and the family set them off. Fortunately the sound is outside the audible range of humans. Pity they don't work on the friggin squirrels as the crafty gits stay in the trees.