Stuck in the mud.......

Tony

How did they get stuck in the first place? Don't tell me they thought the Porsche Cayenne really is an off roader :rolleyes:

Total w&nker. I think the high volume "music" still being played (presumably from the car) says a huge amount about the plonker's mentality.

If I'd been in the truck and he'd started booting it, I'd have just uttered the well-used phrase and buggered off and left him to it.

Genius :D

That did a surprising amount of damage though, as well as setting the airbags off! Why didn't they just pull the car all the way out with the truck though :rolleyes:

tyres do a huge amount of damage when they come off the rim...

i remeber seeing a short vid of someone doign a burnout. tyre went bang and went through the rear arch, up and out through the rear window :)

this twit in the porka got what he deserved :D

Air bags going off is a poor design don't you think.

Im not sure to be honest tony.

The driver is revving the nuts off it (its an auto so goes in to longest gear without resistance).

so possibly the car is showing its doing 120+mph but its not moving...

Ecu thinks the car is doing 120+mph and suddenly a rear tyre lets go, this gives a sudden 'shock' to the car.

This probably led to the car thinking something pretty bad has just happened at high speed and has deployed all airbags to hopefully save the occupance.

notice the drivers steering wheel bag didnt go off at the car didnt get a frontal 'shock'.

well thats just my £0.02