The joy of Geometry

Tony

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undecided. I have a deep suspicion of anything new so my default position is to dislike it.

I grew to like the 350z and the last FWD Celica so I'll probably come round to it eventually.

Oh and I saw an R35 GTR last week too! I was going to give him the thumbs-up as a fellow Nissan driver but then lol-reality set-in.

Oh and I saw an R35 GTR last week too! I was going to give him the thumbs-up as a fellow Nissan driver but then lol-reality set-in.

lol...were we feeling abit inadequate? :lol:

lol...were we feeling abit inadequate? :lol:

Your so cruel :lol:

£700 Silvia V £35k GTR hmmm :lol:

Saw another one today twice! Could have been the same one. Set off after 'im on the way to work but got stuck behind some horrible box-on-titchy-wheels Hyundai thing.

Please let me know where you can get one for £35K, and I'll be there tomorrow....more like £50K +

£700 Silvia V £35k GTR hmmm :lol:

Saw another one today twice! Could have been the same one. Set off after 'im on the way to work but got stuck behind some horrible box-on-titchy-wheels Hyundai thing.

Please let me know where you can get one for £35K, and I'll be there tomorrow....more like £50K +

It's a buyers market out there.... amazing what you can save :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Looks smart and clean...is it used!! :lol:

Yep.... It's passing through from the isle of Mann to the ring.

On a trailer?

On the road :rolleyes:

:sick01: Doesn't look the most comfortable ride to do all those miles in though! What happens when it rains, do they wear a helmet?

Looks smart and clean...is it used!! :lol:

On a trailer?

:sick01: Doesn't look the most comfortable ride to do all those miles in though! What happens when it rains, do they wear a helmet?

Yep.... The driver was fully kitted out with waterproofs and a helmet.... Fun comes with a price.

Looks smart and clean...is it used!! :o

On a trailer?

:lol: Doesn't look the most comfortable ride to do all those miles in though! What happens when it rains, do they wear a helmet?

Yep.... The driver was fully kitted out with waterproofs and a helmet.... Fun comes with a price.

Where did the luggage go!! :sick01:

Looks smart and clean...is it used!! :)

On a trailer?

:o Doesn't look the most comfortable ride to do all those miles in though! What happens when it rains, do they wear a helmet?

Where did the luggage go!! :lol:

In the Lexus IS200 pace car :sick01:

Beatiful cars, not sure I would want to own one though!

I love the level of engineering in the car, and the use of lockwire!

I'm surprised at the colour though, Cobra owners tend to be extrovert I imagine, so to have the car painted motorway mud colour just isn't right!

h