Invisible Touch Detailing - Ford Focus ST

Stunning work mate :sad01_anim: That is a nice reflection for white :sad01_anim:

Looks stunning, how do you get those swirls out, my Lotus is covered in them.

You need a rotary or DA, pads, different abrasive polishes and alot of time/effort! :rolleyes:

Stunning work mate :sad01_anim: That is a nice reflection for white :sad01_anim:

Looks stunning, how do you get those swirls out, my Lotus is covered in them.

You need a rotary or DA, pads, different abrasive polishes and alot of time/effort! :rolleyes:

Cheers Tony and ER

As ER has said mate, you really do need a DA or preferably a rotary to improve paint conditions like this. You would not achieve this by hand! Or you'd need to be Popeye to try :D Time is certainly a big factor, even when working by machine. This vehicle had a solid 16-17 hours spent on it.

I think the Lotus should get a complimentary blog B) ...... Question though, the Lotus has clear coat on it so does this mean the swirls are on the clear coat :D

The majority will be although some scratches will be deeper and sometimes require wet sanding. Swirls are also straight lines they just appear circular to the human eye due to the way light reflects off them.

I might be getting my F150 next week....fingers crossed!

How much for this fine quality service?

Really...... Sweat :D

All looks good at the mo....it belongs to a premiership goal keeper B) got £500 off the asking price subject to seeing it in the flesh i'd say its mine