GarageD

Tony

I'm pleased to announce GarageD> http://www.fastclassics.co.uk/garaged/ and wim will be working together this season to evolve cars and chassis for racers in BDC, EDC and Pro-Drift.

For those unfamiliar with GarageD they build chassis and engine's for the like's of DriftWorks and many other top scourer's in the Drift fraternity, by association we can expand collective knowledge to explode competitiveness during the 2010 season.

Cool welldone mate... :thumbsup_anim: .there premises are down imperial way in watford.....always see nissan skylines etc with there Garage-D logo on them...

Their the ones.... GarageD are top of the field and do things one way...... The right way! I'm chuffed as nuts to be associated to them and the industry they support.

Sweet! Seemed to me, when I was down WIM way last year, that there was already a fairly tight working relationship but now it's official is it ?

Yes..... It takes time to assure they wage the wage and we sweep the sweep, over time we have become confident both parties seek a minimal standard of perfection and both parties are consistent. If your work ethics are eye to eye then you have a great relationship :)