Another Runflat

CIH

• 2 weeks later...
The fact that was still going fine is the only reason I still think runflats are incredible - they have so many flaws but in terms of safety they really are amazing......

Cant argue with that other than, the cost, the fact they cannot be repaired, they handle pants, their noisy, you have limited manufacturers, other than that their great :D

Cant argue with that other than, the cost, the fact they cannot be repaired, they handle pants, their noisy, you have limited manufacturers, other than that their great :lol:

Yep once they get all that sorted they'll be aces! :D

Mandatory for all new cars by 2015 :)...... Look at the GTR i had in yesterday, the car is one week old, had a nail in the centre of the 20" runflat that cost the new owner £400, businessman or not i find that an insult.

Mandatory for all new cars by 2015 :D...... Look at the GTR i had in yesterday, the car is one week old, had a nail in the centre of the 20" runflat that cost the new owner £400, businessman or not i find that an insult.

Does the GT-R have runflats? Didn't know that, but does that mean they've found a way around the handling problems of RFT or would it be even faster on normal tyres? :)

It is annoying to have to replace a brand new tyre though, I'm sure anyone would be unhappy with that despite their bank balance.