wim is now a proud sponsor of.......

Tony

Not on their shirts, so don't get to excited.... We will be in every program booklet, on some of the match boards and the official website.

We also have the right to use the clubs logo and have a quarterly article/ write ups with the players at the centre. In addition we get one of those box things you hold commercial gatherings at the matches......

As you may guess i'm not exactly football mad but it is a privilege to be invited by Watford football club for this high visibility association :rolleyes:

Not on their shirts, so don't get to excited.... We will be in every program booklet, on some of the match boards and the official website.

We also have the right to use the clubs logo and have a quarterly article/ write ups with the players at the centre. In addition we get one of those box things you hold commercial gatherings at the matches......

As you may guess i'm not exactly football mad but it is a privilege to be invited by Watford football club for this high visibility association :rolleyes:

Nice one mate...I'm not a football fan myself but that would be great advertising :)

I know a couple of people who would like to watch the matches from the box!

Nice one mate...I'm not a football fan myself but that would be great advertising :)

I have the feeling i'm going to get loads of new mates anytime soon.

As you may guess i'm not exactly football mad but it is a privilege to be invited by Watford football club for this high visibility association :huh:

Nice one mate...I'm not a football fan myself but that would be great advertising :huh:

lol :rolleyes: If they give free beer would you use it? :)

As you may guess i'm not exactly football mad but it is a privilege to be invited by Watford football club for this high visibility association :huh:

Nice one mate...I'm not a football fan myself but that would be great advertising :huh:

lol :rolleyes: If they give free beer would you use it? :)

No cos we pay for it......

Blimey..! :D Thats great news matey. ;) Ive been a watford supporter for ....well since i could walk.! used to go with all the family then when i grew up i would go with my brother and friends etc.... havent been recently because of work...but wow cant believe you got an invite to be sponsors so to speak....so how did it all come about Tony..? :)

Literally a phone call from the director of advertising saying they had seen our adverts in the Herts magazines so they checked us out and found our level of professionalism within our industry is an association they would endorse. Don't get me wrong mate they want some serious money for the privilege but the rewards if only by association are huge.

Next week the Director is coming to the centre for a nose around and to take photos for the advertising, and the week after one of the players will be down for a photo shoot and an article for the clubs mag and the local mags will be there..... Busy life isn't it.

Since i absolutely hate football, you can have my place in the box mate.

Literally a phone call from the director of advertising saying they had seen our adverts in the Herts magazines so they checked us out and found our level of professionalism within our industry is an association they would endorse. Don't get me wrong mate they want some serious money for the privilege but the rewards if only by association are huge.

Next week the Director is coming to the centre for a nose around and to take photos for the advertising, and the week after one of the players will be down for a photo shoot and an article for the clubs mag and the local mags will be there..... Busy life isn't it.

Since i absolutely hate football, you can have my place in the box mate.

cool so it just goes to show how far WIM has pushed the boundarys and is now in the public forfront...can only get better.!! so do you have pencilled in when the day they are coming down to WIM..?

I guess they WFC will use you in the future for geo`ing there cars.?

As for the BOX yeah it would be greatly appreciated it all depends on when i finish work... ;)

The director is down Weds..... As for the players you are correct, we will be their recommended place for tyres, geo and all that stuff, comical thing is if all the players came down i wouldn't recognise anyone... Footie is not my thing.

I'm as surprised as everyone else... The sponsorship is by invitation only, so we ride alongside the likes of Total, Thomas cook, Joma and a few others...

So you should mate...give it a year and you will be on the shirts!! ;)

WIM is only going one place and that's up...I'm honoured to be apart of it :D

I'm as surprised as everyone else... The sponsorship is by invitation only, so we ride alongside the likes of Total, Thomas cook, Joma and a few others...

So you should mate...give it a year and you will be on the shirts!! ;)

WIM is only going one place and that's up...I'm honoured to be apart of it :)

Stop, your making me blush :) .... I have to admit the advances we have made in little over a year has surprised me!!.... and there's some fantastic news coming very soon that will add to this :D

So you should mate...give it a year and you will be on the shirts!! :huh:

Stop, your making me blush :wub: .... I have to admit the advances we have made in little over a year has surprised me!!.... and there's some fantastic news coming very soon that will add to this :)

You have succeeded where alot of other businesses have failed, you deserve the credit mate :)

I clocked the ad in Japanese Performance btw. A little different to the others hmm ?

The ad is pants.... I didn't authorize that version and it shouldn't have been in the mag.

I hope they didn't charge you for it...what was wrong with it?

You know what, some years ago i sat and talked to a university lecturer of business developments and we mapped wim's "market to map". Basically this projects wims position in the saturated automotive industry, a 0.01% market share is quite a sum nationally and on paper i held a high percentage. It was this that finally made me make the move from STS and i was there 25yrs.

Having the "corporate handcuffs" removed has allowed me to do things the "wim way", for staff/ customers and invade the industry in an almost rude way. Fast fit has never had it so bad!!

I'm not paying for the advert, it's in the wrong place and gives the wrong message. The one printed was sent for approval not print :huh:

So you should mate...give it a year and you will be on the shirts!! :wub:

Stop, your making me blush :) .... I have to admit the advances we have made in little over a year has surprised me!!.... and there's some fantastic news coming very soon that will add to this :)

Oohh sounds interesting cant wait to find out.! as Rich says you all deserve the credit down at WIM.. :huh: a top place and top lads to boot.! :)

You know what, some years ago i sat and talked to a university lecturer of business developments and we mapped wim's "market to map". Basically this projects wims position in the saturated automotive industry, a 0.01% market share is quite a sum nationally and on paper i held a high percentage. It was this that finally made me make the move from STS and i was there 25yrs.

Having the "corporate handcuffs" removed has allowed me to do things the "wim way", for staff/ customers and invade the industry in an almost rude way. Fast fit has never had it so bad!!

I'm not paying for the advert, it's in the wrong place and gives the wrong message. The one printed was sent for approval not print :huh:

I think the picture they used was from their 99v09 feature too. I was surprised to se EVOs on a WIM ad.

• 2 weeks later...

The club brought a club vest signed by the players to the centre today for a photo shoot, so in the next program my ugly mug and the rest of the crew will be there.

Here's the presentation shirt

post-2-1253215696.jpg

Signed by the players.... seemingly one's signed in Arabic

post-2-1253215751.jpg

I'll display the actual images when they send them for proofing.

Cool. Should help with the local market. I think you stated earlier that's an area you're keen to expand into ?

Local and national visibility... You need to be reasonably strong to take on this sort of commitment by sponsoring a major league team like WFC.