The "Drifty" Lexus in action

Tony

Cool photos...who was driving?

No one we would know..... Mat's still abroad looking out for new helicopters.

It's the same person competing in the BDC though isn't it...or is it a team?

Cool photos...who was driving?

No one we would know..... Mat's still abroad looking out for new helicopters.

It's the same person competing in the BDC though isn't it...or is it a team?

It's the one person... I have his name at the centre just not to hand.

the shaft broke at the first BDC event he did i think it was April, it broke because the garage that replaced the shafts, after the car was used in October, by someone else failed to install them correctly, and never fitted the snap rings, which allowed movement, and caused the bearings to collapse,

At the last event he did which was JDM Allstars he finished 9th, i think Jon is driving this weekend at wembly

the shaft broke at the first BDC event he did i think it was April, it broke because the garage that replaced the shafts, after the car was used in October, by someone else failed to install them correctly, and never fitted the snap rings, which allowed movement, and caused the bearings to collapse,

At the last event he did which was JDM Allstars he finished 9th, i think Jon is driving this weekend at wembly

Yes he is..... I don't know what's been going on with the car since i last calibrated it but i have plenty of work this time round...... Good news is John tested it in the park and he's happy now :lol:

so has Jon, brought the car in...?

i havnt spoke to him in a fair few weeks

Yeah.... I set the chassis last Weds... I thought it was going to Wembley last weekend but apparently it was a no show :D

• 1 month later...

5th in pro out of the final top 16 then top 8 cars, which is not bad at all, in a single event.

overall position having just looked on the BDC site is 17th out of 30 drivers, which again is not bad

jon has not been able to do every event due to event clashes between BDC and JDM, and other financial issues, his wedding etc etc

but im not sure what the format is for JDM allstars

to be honest, ive had little to do with Jons season, kinda preoccupied with other things....but for a season where he hasnt managed every event, and driving someone elses car, hes done better than other that did every event, with there own car!!