wim cars in action

Tony

Cheers, i have loads more but never get the time to post them...... As for the Tart... her little leg will always lift, it's either a feminine thing or the fact the chassis is so rigid.

Why are there no other cars with it.........oh it was a track day

it was a sprint at rockingham speedway, competing in the toyota sprint series

generally done one car at a time :lol:

Second pic looks a bit desperate..... what's going on there :lol:

deceptive track, we used the banking which the photos dont really show, with tight turns and change in planes

i must admit it handled brilliantly, and helped to achieve a second in class :lol:

Frightened of banging door handles are you?

It was action shots required not missing in action...lol

not at all :lol:

perhaps you could post some of your action shots up :lol:

Second pic looks a bit desperate..... what's going on there :lol:

deceptive track, we used the banking which the photos dont really show, with tight turns and change in planes

i must admit it handled brilliantly, and helped to achieve a second in class :lol:

Excellent..... The image made it look like she was "fish-tailing"..... Had me worried for a moment.

not at all :huh:

perhaps you could post some of your action shots up :angry2:

Been there done that in the early 90's with a m8 in the hot hatch series...a contact sport, i have recent videos and loads of hard pics of track days on 2 wheels one of which is with R. Haslam oh and of course some wheelies and burnouts around by Croydon airport (im sure you know where) where a m8 shot a DVD, did the Nürburgring years ago (not recently) on a Fireblade and pretty much done most of the UK tracks in one form or another. :lol:

not at all :huh:

perhaps you could post some of your action shots up :angry2:

Been there done that in the early 90's with a m8 in the hot hatch series...a contact sport, i have recent videos and loads of hard pics of track days on 2 wheels one of which is with R. Haslam oh and of course some wheelies and burnouts around by Croydon airport (im sure you know where) where a m8 shot a DVD, did the Nürburgring years ago (not recently) on a Fireblade and pretty much done most of the UK tracks in one form or another. :lol:

sounds great

lets see some pics, it is a piccy thread after all :o

around croydon airport .......you mean the industrial estate, thought you would be a bit past that sort of action !