The "BOSS" in action

Tony

That's unbelievable, untouched by human hand :D

It's a statement to all owners we have invested a huge sum of additional money in order to respect their rims. The BOSS removes the human from the equation, all he needs to do is input the wheels diameter (correctly) from there after nothing can damage the rim because nothing touches it :D

I'm on d/up so can't see this but I can't wait to see the BOSS in action!

Tell your boss this is what the competitors use to fit runflats.... up to 3.5 tons of pressure and not a tyre lever in sight :)

Do you only use it for runflats then as whenever I pop over you're using levers? Obviously you wouldn't use the boss for steelies.

Dialup! Can't you get broadband then?

Do you only use it for runflats then as whenever I pop over you're using levers? Obviously you wouldn't use the boss for steelies.

The BOSS doesn't like anything over 45 profile "to floppy"....

Meh, long story involving a botched upgrade by a well known provider and much wrangling. I'm still at my parents so it's not really up to me but I've suddenly found myself with the need to move out so it'll, hopefully, be irrelevant soon anyways.

The BOSS doesn't like anything over 45 profile "to floppy"....

That would be why then :angry2:

Meh, long story involving a botched upgrade by a well known provider and much wrangling. I'm still at my parents so it's not really up to me but I've suddenly found myself with the need to move out so it'll, hopefully, be irrelevant soon anyways.

I know that feeling, took me ages to convince the old man to upgrade to broadband. It's probably cheaper than dial up now...have you thought about getting one of the USB wireless deals they're quite cheap.

• 4 weeks later...