Improving handling on 4WD's

Dan

So haven't done much to the handling on the Legacy yet, new tyres going on at the end of the month(Falken 452's. good or bad?) have it sitting on Tein S Tech lowering springs that dropped it 40 mm all around on the JDM Bilstein struts. Is there any other minor tweaks i can do to improve handling without sacrificing comfort. She is sitting nicely now and don't want to go any lower.

dsc0192sf7.jpg

Had Coilovers on the Altezza and dont want to go down that route again. I heard with the 4WD's just adding a rear uprated ARB can help a lot. Any point in front and rear strut bars either?

Cheers

If Roll is the big problem, then I think you have answered your own question - get some uprated AntiRoll bars :)

what difference would fitting just a rear one, compared to front and rear?

Not sure mate. Why would you do that anyway? Surely you would replace both front and rear? :D

452's are very good.

Personally i like the rear to squat, reason being this helps to apply thrust without the tyre saturating, but the squat needs to be within reason.

As for the ARB if you just upgrade the rear then corner-in during weight transfer the front will have more roll generating a geometric gain, historically she will over-steer.