New emoticons

I like them..... very apt for a car forum.

How did you manage this without all the past emotions being lost?..... Ahmet said this couldn't be done ;)

Create a duplicate folder with the original emoticons in and then just add the new ones! :D

• 3 weeks later...
i dont like em...sorry

Old ones are still there in "show all" :lol:

Yep that's the reason I left them...all though not much help as you can still see everybody elses! :)

Yeah the news ones are in show all...on both of the platforms, still have to trawl through those to get to the more popular ones though.

Guess little ole me will have to fall in line then

Yeah the news ones are in show all...on both of the platforms, still have to trawl through those to get to the more popular ones though.

Guess little ole me will have to fall in line then

Time never stands still on the evolutionary Internet.

But we dont need to be flooded though with the same ones in the show all and in the smilie drop down bar above the reply box....why cant they be split?

Becouse all past emotions would be lost once the file is changed....... I fink :P

But we dont need to be flooded though with the same ones in the show all and in the smilie drop down bar above the reply box....why cant they be split?

In the box to the left of the reply screen and drop down menu you will see all the driving ones. If you click the 'show all' link it will show all the driving ones and then the others underneath. You can't split them up like that but I can change which ones are shown next to the reply box and drop down menu.