Tony

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

p.s. did anybody find a bacon roll in a bag coz i lost one <_<

Funny you should mention that - i found one as we were closing up.... needless to say, it's not much good now

Isn't that what caused the "Random Sandwich"conversation earlier in the day Shaun? You're right... would be a good name for a band... :lol:

Want to say thanks to all for a good day, and thanks to Dave for a ride out in his car. I think I would have been level with Lee in the power chart if we rounded to the nearest HP... who invented decimals, eh? :D

p.s. did anybody find a bacon roll in a bag coz i lost one <_<

An exhaustive search has located the missing bacon roll. It has a bite out of it though. Shall we send it back to you in the post? :lol:

Well thankyou for finding my bacon roll , if it's only had one bite out of it can you put it in the fridge for me and i will pick it up later :D

Was a good day good to see everyone

some photos and vids here

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry488340

Ellz can you not post them up on here, as i can not get into LOC <_< and i would love to see the video & pic,s

looks like it was a good meet, hope i can make the next one TDI hold :lol:

I've been away from the forum for so long I missed another LOC meet <_<

Someone could have PM'd me! :lol:

Never leave wim unattended...... You don't know what you will miss :D

Lexi, mostly hunting in packs it would seem :D

I've been away from the forum for so long I missed another LOC meet :lol:

Someone could have PM'd me! :D

Never leave wim unattended...... You don't know what you will miss :D

Lexi, mostly hunting in packs it would seem :D

At this meet... Yep... With mechanical steroids galore <_<

Here you go Marcus

Here are some vids and some photos

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

Dave engine bay

24112007647.jpg

24112007648.jpg

Monster turbo on a supra

24112007650.jpg

Turbo'd NSX

24112007651.jpg

24112007652.jpg

24112007653.jpg

Amazing Evo

24112007654.jpg

24112007655.jpg

24112007656.jpg

24112007657.jpg

We just finished another LOC members car recently. It's a shame it wasn't ready for the LOC meet because it would have been the best over all on the day. This shows the power and torque with and without the Camcon ativated.

post-60-1196874075.jpg

that is really tempting, I am just very concerned about my engine being able to handle it :cowboy:

Yes, that is a valid concern but the very first stage 1 upgrade we did was on a standard engine. That was done years ago and is still going strong as far as I know :rambo:

that is really tempting, I am just very concerned about my engine being able to handle it :cowboy:

Yes, that is a valid concern but the very first stage 1 upgrade we did was on a standard engine. That was done years ago and is still going strong as faw as I know :rambo:

If i were considering the stage 1 my question would be "is this ok for the standard engine or not?"

Yes, that is a valid concern but the very first stage 1 upgrade we did was on a standard engine. That was done years ago and is still going strong as faw as I know :rambo:

If i were considering the stage 1 my question would be "is this ok for the standard engine or not?"

Unfortunately the answer isn't that simple.

We have not seen any engine reliability issues with engines fitted with the stage 1 pulley upgrade, but we know of broken connecting rods on engines with less power.

The only supercharged engine that we have actually seen that had broken rods, had the standard boost pressure but was seriously abused (to the degree that is unlikely to ever happen again). I have heard of other engines with broken rods but do not know the circumstances.

Personally, I would take some comfort knowing that no stage 1 engines that have been professionally tuned have not had any reliability issues over the years, so would go for it :lol:

Ok.... I'm comfortable with that reply thank you Mark.

My customers who delve into the modification market always look for the safe zone..... I have to explain to them that no modification is without consequence, albeit handling or tyre wear or indeed fuel consumption... Nevertheless if i explain how wide the consequence window is then they can decide if the opening is suitable :huh: