Lexus Owners Club Dyno meet 24th November

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone mind if I come along to watch?

h

I shouldn't think anyone would mind at all :D Plus it would give me someone to 'Roadster talk' with and convince you that you definately need to swap it for a Lex :D

Janey,

you will have bit of an uphill struggle there. Love my little Lexie. (Name based on the reg. LEX. It confused Tony also!)

h

h

I shouldn't think anyone would mind at all :) Plus it would give me someone to 'Roadster talk' with and convince you that you definately need to swap it for a Lex :D

Janey,

you will have bit of an uphill struggle there. Love my little Lexie. (Name based on the reg. LEX. It confused Tony also!)

h

Indeed it did :D..... It was a Lexus meet to measure the Lexus chassis with members from the Lexus oc and i was looking for a car with the registration ...LEX and it was your Mazda :D

Please try and come for the dyno day.....It would be nice to chat and catch up on events.

h

I shouldn't think anyone would mind at all :D Plus it would give me someone to 'Roadster talk' with and convince you that you definately need to swap it for a Lex :lol:

Edit, double post

h

TDi i have been asked if the "Dyno cam" will be on so that those who couldn't make the meet can still view the action?

Yes, it will be on :thumbsup_anim:

I just had another thought. I wonder if anyone would like to take adavantage of the good Dr Bones being present, to have any suspension work done at our place rather than going to Hemel?

TDi i have been asked if the "Dyno cam" will be on so that those who couldn't make the meet can still view the action?

Yes, it will be on :)

I just had another thought. I wonder if anyone would like to take adavantage of the good Dr Bones being present, to have any suspension work done at our place rather than going to Hemel?

:o :huh: :)

Yes, it will be on :lol:

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

and a dyno would be interesting

does it have to have a lexus badge ??

Yes, it will be on :D

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

and a dyno would be interesting

does it have to have a lexus badge ??

TDi have set me up :lol: ..... For the wim team this was a "meet and greet" PR event.... now i'm being sent to the coal face :lol:

But......but......but i will miss all the lovely cars on the Dyno :lol:

Tough at the top aint it :lol:

Dont worry i'll bring my camera :D

Or.....

For your pleasure :)

But......but......but i will miss all the lovely cars on the Dyno :lol:

Tough at the top aint it :D

Dont worry i'll bring my camera :)

Or.....

For your pleasure :)

The top, i wish :) ....... Actually i have a cunning plan... On Saturday Mark@wim and a top tech will also be coming.... I will delegate :lol: