Lexus Owners Club Dyno meet 24th November

Tony

The top, i wish :) ....... Actually i have a cunning plan... On Saturday Mark@wim and a top tech will also be coming.... I will delegate ;)

LOL delegation....you're learning fast Tony ;)

Well the reply might suggest multiplying with ones self knowing them :)

TDi i have been asked if the "Dyno cam" will be on so that those who couldn't make the meet can still view the action?

Yes, it will be on ;)

I just had another thought. I wonder if anyone would like to take adavantage of the good Dr Bones being present, to have any suspension work done at our place rather than going to Hemel?

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

and a dyno would be interesting

does it have to have a lexus badge ??

answers on a postcard

or to here will do ;)

TDi i have been asked if the "Dyno cam" will be on so that those who couldn't make the meet can still view the action?

Yes, it will be on :)

I just had another thought. I wonder if anyone would like to take adavantage of the good Dr Bones being present, to have any suspension work done at our place rather than going to Hemel?

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

answers on a postcard

or to here will do ;)

The day wasn't organised by us so we don't know really know's coming or at what times etc.

If there is enough time we should be able to dyno a poggy (whatever that is ;) )

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

answers on a postcard

or to here will do :)

The day wasn't organised by us so we don't know really know's coming or at what times etc.

If there is enough time we should be able to dyno a poggy (whatever that is :) )

:D you dont know who poggy is !!! janey will be upset :D

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

answers on a postcard

or to here will do :D

If there is enough time we should be able to dyno a poggy (whatever that is :D )

So far we have>

9 cars eagerly wanting to go on the Dyno

2 cars possible just for the meet

11 cars confirmed for the meet

Most are coming from the midlands and are expecting to arrive 10ish :)

Oh and the Pog :)

now thats a thought !

poggy needs a check

answers on a postcard

or to here will do :D

If there is enough time we should be able to dyno a poggy (whatever that is :) )

So far we have>

9 cars eagerly wanting to go on the Dyno

2 cars possible just for the meet

11 cars confirmed for the meet

Most are coming from the midlands and are expecting to arrive 10ish :)

Oh and the Pog :)

Excellent :D

I guess I'll find out what a Pog is later then :)

Yes,

great day, nice bit of kit the dyno, thanks to TDI for organising, especially Dennis at the coal face as it were, Sean and Mark.

Thanks to the Lexus OC for letting me infiltrate with my 5 and produce the lowest BHP of the day!

h

Yes,

great day, nice bit of kit the dyno, thanks to TDI for organising, especially Dennis at the coal face as it were, Sean and Mark.

Thanks to the Lexus OC for letting me infiltrate with my 5 and produce the lowest BHP of the day!

h

Pictorial thread opened here> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2386&hl=

h remember the power to weight ratio.... You are higher in the overall package than you think :D

For a southern meet it was a huge success!!.......must of been about a dozen or more cars there, im sure those that took pics/videos will put them on here soon. I forgot to take my camera.

cant wait :D

That's a better excuse than mine...I took a camera and camcorder then forgot to take any pics :) Too busy looking, talking, eating the TDi doughnuts and drinking tea. Great day. and good to meet a few more LOC'ers.

For a southern meet it was a huge success!!.......must of been about a dozen or more cars there, im sure those that took pics/videos will put them on here soon. I forgot to take my camera.

cant wait :blush:

That's a better excuse than mine...I took a camera and camcorder then forgot to take any pics :D Too busy looking, talking, eating the TDi doughnuts and drinking tea. Great day. and good to meet a few more LOC'ers.

I think everyone was to interested in staying warm...... I took my camera but most of the images were pants?........ Here's an example of "shiver vision" :)

post-2-1195978112.jpg

post-2-1195978158.jpg

:D