Advantages of living near the coast during lockdown

Lovely, definitely makes you appreciate what you have close to home in times like this. I'm really craving Norfolk, the beach is practically behind our van so would've made for some good walks.

Yes, the police have blocked all car parks and have the temporary mobile stations on the roads leading there. I do agree as the Police were very lenient to begin with hoping people would have some sense and spread out or leave if it got too packed but they didn't. People have the attitude of "Well if they can be here, so can I" and all social distancing went out of the window. If the Police let a few through then they have to let everybody.

I'm a local so know different routes to get where I was so a bit naughty but as you can see there, it's very empty and I wouldn't have gone near anybody.

There's only a couple of real people - those others standing there are iron men as part of Anthony Gormleys "Another Place" which does look weird when the tide is coming in...

4287478_e098db5e.jpg