Wim Membership and Paypal

I just tried to join Wim with a platinum membership and when you click the button to go to paypals site the page it brings up says

This session contains invalid data.

Maybe i should stick to trying to fnd my cheque book :huh: .

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Mark. I will inform Surgical Virus and report back ASAP.

I cant believe that something as big as paypal doesn't work with firefox.

I'm sure the problem doesn't lie with PayPal as such. I use PayPal regularly via Firefox and have never had any difficulty with it.

I am sorry anyone is having problems purchasing membership. It is in the clubs interest to ensure this is problem free. Metserve have ensured us the problem is with the browser not the paypal account.

If anyone experiences future problems please let us know.

i did mine the other day but dont have paypal but when you go on to paypal it should say somting like dont have paypal then click here.then it gives you the option to use a debit card insted :thumbsup_anim: i did this and took less then 5 min's :thumbup_anim:

I'm glad it's worked now .......... and I think the 'other' browsers don't like the information that is taken from the forum and into paypal .... hence the invalid session id thingy !

Strange ..... but not really cureable unfortunately!

I paid for mine with paypal using firefox.

Never had a problem with paypal using Mac or PC, so it may be the firefox browser on the Mac, only one I haven't used.

I don't use explorer though, biggest pile of c**p ever!!! :thumbsup_anim: