Me on a plane........

Tony

Couldn't agree more. If anything it's boredom that's the worst. Take some films. If it's Virgin you're flying with there's no worries as they have massive media libraries of stuff to watch.

As for long haul, you're higher than the majority of the weather and the air is more stable anyway. Plus, the planes are bigger so you can do a few mini laps around the plane for a bit of a walk.

What is it that worries you about flying?

My mate was the same (or at least he thought he was) but didn't realise it's actually no different than being a passenger on a bus or the back of a car. 

Bet you a tenner you'll be ok with it.  :)

As Geoffers will probably attest it's more frightening being a passenger in my car than a passenger on a plane  :D

My mate was the same (or at least he thought he was) but didn't realise it's actually no different than being a passenger on a bus or the back of a car.

Bet you a tenner you'll be ok with it. :)

This is what I keep telling the missus but she's not having any of it and reckons she won't be flying anywhere! :(

Bet you a tenner you'll be ok with it.  :)

As Geoffers will probably attest it's more frightening being a passenger in my car than a passenger on a plane  :D

Absolutely and I'd do it again anytime given the chance  :smile_anim:

See you next time you're up Liverpool/Manchester way. :D

Absolutely and I'd do it again anytime given the chance  :smile_anim:

See you next time you're up Liverpool/Manchester way. :D

Haha no worries - although tried to get into Manchester on the way to Harrogate last month and after 8 hours I was still nowhere near the centre of Manchester so had to abort! Hope that's not a regular issue as the traffic was insane!