Forum Upgraded

It's mainly performance / security related.

However, you will also notice the boards running a lot quicker and smoother ! :)

Better performance

We've tweaked IP.Board to the hilt to make it one of the best performing yet most feature-packed bulletin board systems available today. Larger forums will reap the benefits of the improved speed and efficiency that IP.Board 2.3 brings, while smaller forums can look forward to the future knowing IP.Board will scale with their community.

Brand new Personal Profile (Introduced in 2.2)

The personal profile feature has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with a large focus on social networking features, such as profile comments and user rating.

Well things seemed very foreign at first but after a few hours i have to say i like it very much..... And i can differentiate wim from other clubs now... Whereas before sometimes i had to check the header just to know what club i was in?

Well done Surgical virus top job as usual :) ............ Any chance of a new selection of smileys :)

Well things seemed very foreign at first but after a few hours i have to say i like it very much..... And i can differentiate wim from other clubs now... Whereas before sometimes i had to check the header just to know what club i was in?

Well done Surgical virus top job as usual ;) ............ Any chance of a new selection of smileys :unsure:

New smileys can be in order, but you see the problem with new smileys mate is that all the old smileys get lost and display at text ........

I am however in the process of making new team icons ......... EG (Admin, Moderator, Platinum, Staff) etc.

Does anyone else not like the new colour scheme?

I like the font style.... Crisp and easy on the eye... The color scheme is a bit dark but at least detached from other clubs using the invision engine.

I can't edit me albums now, I click 'myalbums' and nothing happens! Can add photos to existing albums if I go into the gallery though...
I'm working on it mate, will have it fixed asap ! Have you tried editing your albums via the "My Controls" menu instead ?

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...&req=albums

Does anyone else not like the new colour scheme?
Remember what I said to you on MSN about why you like things different ? :rolleyes_anim:

I can't edit me albums now, I click 'myalbums' and nothing happens! Can add photos to existing albums if I go into the gallery though...
I'm working on it mate, will have it fixed asap ! Have you tried editing your albums via the "My Controls" menu instead ?

Tried that and that seems to work ok! :thumbsup_anim: