1000mph supercar.....

Tony

Coming from the man who has a Ferrari ;)

I love the engineering too.

I took my dad to Coventry car museum for Father's Day and saw Thrust SSC, simply mind blowing.. The only thing quicker is the money coming out of the bank when I get paid. .

Haha, fair point! The point I was making though is that this stuff is useful when it transfers into car tech - so spending millions in F1 can be worthwhile as that tech trickles down into normal cars and such. A jet powered car though, will it have any practical application?

But like I said I love the engineering so it is good that this sort of thing is done even if it has no real benefit overall :)

• Like 1

Coming from the man who has a Ferrari ;)

I love the engineering too.

I took my dad to Coventry car museum for Father's Day and saw Thrust SSC, simply mind blowing.. The only thing quicker is the money coming out of the bank when I get paid. .

Haha, fair point! The point I was making though is that this stuff is useful when it transfers into car tech - so spending millions in F1 can be worthwhile as that tech trickles down into normal cars and such. A jet powered car though, will it have any practical application?

But like I said I love the engineering so it is good that this sort of thing is done even if it has no real benefit overall :)

Fair point as a jet engine has no real application for the motor industry, but evolution of brakes and alike might take us into a new stage?