Tyre storage

Rich

• 1 month later...

Tried these out yesterday and they are very easy to put on. Carried them from one end of the flat to the other (2 at a time) and they seem strong enough for occasional use. I don't think they would cope with being used everyday though but for storing winter/summer tyres they should be fine.

wheel_covers.jpg

Cleaned up my winter wheels ant tyres and put them in the same storage bags as Rich. First thing I noticed was the picture for which bag to put in which was LHD :( Then realised the buckle was on the wrong way such when you thread the strap through it it doesn't stay tight, so had to twist it over. Did you have same problem Rich?

The illustration was the same, LHD but I think these are made in Germany? Just pretend the steering wheel is on the other side. I actually had no bags with the rears marked, just the fronts but that is no big deal. Straps are fine though, sounds like yours has been stitched on upside down?