Problem with tyre or wheel?

bojcistv

Yes I can get them but as the genuine ones are made by Sachs I will buy that in aftermarket....

Well, I've been told by many people here their issues with Monroe shocks. And some mechanics who used to use them won't use it anymore. The truth is that Monroe haven't shined here on our market.  It doesn't mean Monroe as brand is not good but most likely that I am just in category of those few percent of people who statistically have chance to experience some issues with them since they are really in huge presence here and sell lots of their stuffs. But the point is I won't use it any more....

• 5 months later...

Bit update folks...After unusual trouble with rear shock I found my front right side is somehow bit lowered than left one. We found out spring is 1,6 cm lower than on the opposite side. I just couldn't got it why is like that, neither mechanics could too. We decided to get used front OEM spring and oEM rear shock and to replace it.

It is significant better on the rear side ride but guess what I got right after? My good old front end strange vibration in full light again!!!  :). My mechanic took a first ride after he's done with the spring and rear shock replacement and he found himself so confused about it I was almost started to laugh out loud (you know that idiotic lunatic like laugh...). But right after first shock we realize something. We got in the straight good level front end with changing the lowered spring. Car is significantly higher then it was and proper leveled. So what could got move or be bad in this scenario? We realized that is drive shafts. By changing the car's height we changed the position of the tripod inside the inner CV joint on left side. Couple years ago that drive shaft was replaced but with the one taken from scrap yard since it is mission impossible to get Mondeo Mk3 drive shafts in this part of the world. So we decided to purchase couple from Europarts in Great Britain through the ebay.co.uk. Does anyone has some experiences with that company and their stuff? I would be appreciate if you could say something about to them......Thanks in advance...

Yes that's the one, most people have used them at some point and as with most companies you get bad/good feedback. I don't think I've ever had a problem so you should be ok. Good price as well for a complete driveshaft.