Sideways up the pavement.....

SHAHZ

So I was visiting the mrs family up in Peterborough on Christmas eve and about 4 ish I popped to sainsburys to pick up a few essentials for Xmas day. On my way back now probably near 5pm the roads were damp and the temp was obviously dropping. So I had taken the exit on a roundabout I needed to get back, and was just beginning to accelerate up to speed, by the time I was nearing around 30 on a 40 mph road someone on the other side of the road decided to overtake the car infront of them and come directly in to my path, to miss the car I swerved left and then hard back right and the back end lost it and spun out to the other side of the road and went sideways up the pavement onto a grass verge and stopped short of a hedge......the kerb was luckily a sloped type rather than the normal 90 degree slab kerb which allowed the car to go up it rather then stop me on the road as a car was fast approaching me from behind.......

Wtf is it with people driving like idiots in these conditions, thankfully my family wernt in the car or a pedestrian on the pavement and don't want to think what could have happened had my car not slid up the verge with the car coming from behind :D

So thankfully no one was hurt however obviously the geo has suffered as its pulling to the left and feels really heavy..... Tony need to get the geo redone and to check of anything has bent as it went up the pavement...... Could you let me know if you have any slots available this week?

It's the corolla by the way, cheers