Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

Tony

Not so sure...... What do you think?

The whole thing stinks of conspiracy, including the 'assasination' of Bin Laden. The whole Middle East turmoil is all about oil control and the terrible economical situation that the USA has got itself in. The 9/11 incident may well have been staged to get the backing, not only of the American people, but also the people of the multiple countries of the World Trade Centre victims, for the war(s).

On 9/11, if the aircraft were indeed switched for R/C aircraft fitted with explosives then the passengers on the original commercial flights must have also been disposed of.

Occums Razor

Why go to all that trouble , not all military aircraft have a pod why not just use one that hasnt , if you want to make a flying bomb there is no need to add pods you have plenty of internal space in the aircraft

The problem for a conspiracy is who benefits ?? If the aim was to gain control of oil fields to get cheap oil then that hasnt worked , the oil price is higher than ever

The war in Iraq and Afghanistan has been extremely expensive for the US and for Britain and in recent times the whole of the middle east has become more unstable , that benefits no-one

Occums Razor

Why go to all that trouble , not all military aircraft have a pod why not just use one that hasnt , if you want to make a flying bomb there is no need to add pods you have plenty of internal space in the aircraft

The problem for a conspiracy is who benefits ?? If the aim was to gain control of oil fields to get cheap oil then that hasnt worked , the oil price is higher than ever

The war in Iraq and Afghanistan has been extremely expensive for the US and for Britain and in recent times the whole of the middle east has become more unstable , that benefits no-one

They haven't got control of the oil fields yet, although it will not be long before we have in Libya. It's not about cheap oil, it's about control of it. The oil price is relatively high at the moment because of the restricted supply from the ME. The last thing the US wants is for China to have majority control of the oil supply, but it's going that way in Nigeria and Angola because China can afford to pump money into both economies.

im going to be open with what i find and what i believe, rather than my normaly "heres the answer" ;) .

we wont know for sure, but looking at a standard Boeing 767 flying at a simular angle with the sun hitting it from a simular possition you get something like this

767_belly1.jpg

now to me it is not unplausable that in the 9/11 footage at such a distance and with the quality of the footage that what is seen above could be missinturperated as a "pod" attached to one side of the planes underside, but i do not believe there was a "pod".

As for the flash on impact, they mentioned static with regards to the plane and that it would not be charged, but what about the building? Would the building be staticly charged at all (genuine question) also have you ever hit a piece of metal with something hard, it sparks right, what if you hit metal with something rather large? Again its not impossible that the flash is a result of the plane hitting a metal upright or possibly the rooms electrical supply?

interesting stuff but im not in agreement with the video. :crying_anim: