Anyone tried Duxback ?

SMARTLY

I've bought some off eBay to do the Focus if it ever arrives, so just wondered what people thought. I've heard reports it's better then RainX. Seems that garages will apply it for you for £25 to £60 depend how many windows you want doing. Comes in a thing like an oven pad.

Never heard of it but googling seems to suggest it's something dealers sell. Rain x is crap so anything will be better than that. If you're after a rain repellent I personally would've gone for Gtechniq G1, it lasts a couple of years.

i like the idea of these products as my biggest bugbear has always been the a-pillar, i have long legs so sit as far back as you can in most cars which means the a-pillar is right in the way on shallow right hand bends, this is made much worse when its raining and what was a 4" pillar is now a 8" visual barrier. Anything that will help reduce this is a great idea in my books!

The G-techniq looks amazing but never got around to trying it in the end. I've used rainaway for a while that I picked up at Halfords many years ago, find it works well enough, usually lasts about 4 months before needing to be reapplied.

Don't use it on the windscreen though as the silicone wipers do it for me :)