Clock display in Pug 306

At first I thought it was knackered as there was nothing displaying but in bright sunshine you can see it is still working. Could this just be the bulb or would I need to replace the unit? If it's the bulb what type do they take save me taking it apart?

would be easyer just to get a second hand unit mate imo.......but yeah sounds like the bulbs gone...are all your speedo and other illuminations working?

Yep everything else is fine, just the clock/temp display. I'll rip it out and take it apart, you must be able to change the bulb?

• 1 month later...
I bought 10 of these bulbs for £2.50 on ebay, bargain! :lol: Looks like they had both blown at the same time and it wasn't a faulty clock :rolleyes:

stick the remaining 8 back on ebay and get your money back !!

Allparts would've been the nearest place that sell them, possibly Halfrauds but it's only a metro. It would've cost me more than that in fuel to get there and then they'd probably want 50p per bulb. This way I get them delivered for a bargain price and saves me going out! :rolleyes: