Main stealer conn

Tony

The Nissan GTR runflat tyres are now only available direct from the dealer, no outside company will be able to buy them..... I have four in stock and sell them for £550 all in each, the dealer sells them for £900 all in each :D

I make a reasonable profit at £550 so the dealer in my opinion is taking the p**s :huh:

The Nissan GTR runflat tyres are now only available direct from the dealer, no outside company will be able to buy them..... I have four in stock and sell them for £550 all in each, the dealer sells them for £900 all in each :(

I make a reasonable profit at £550 so the dealer in my opinion is taking the p**s :huh:

I'm just glad I didn't buy one :D ...and yes I know you warned me about the tyre price beforehand.

I have to ask the idiot question, 'cos I am, what makes these tyres so special?

Size or compounds/manufactrure?

Aren't the compound/manufacture thing just to tie you in? Won't another tyre of the same speed rating be OK? (Considering that most of the drivers of these cars will never take them close to the limit?)

h

I have to ask the idiot question, 'cos I am, what makes these tyres so special?

Size or compounds/manufactrure?

Aren't the compound/manufacture thing just to tie you in? Won't another tyre of the same speed rating be OK? (Considering that most of the drivers of these cars will never take them close to the limit?)

h

Their

Bridgestone £100

Runflat £200

Made for the GTR £100

20" £100

Other than that nothing special.